Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas...best intentions




via Pinterest, sorry no source

I had to title this post "best intentions", because as you are aware I have been rather AWOL in blogland lately.
It is all Instagrams fault.



I have been having some fun learning how to layer my photos to add labels like this one.
Thanks to clever Katrina Chambers for pointing me in the right direction.

Now the silly season is upon us, I just had to show some of my favourite pictures this year.


Simple and white, perfect!


One of my favourite blogs for eye candy.



 I found the picture via pinterest and added the words to make my own. However despite my best intentions, it hasn't happened. 
Maybe next year!


I have tons of other pretty images, 
If you pop over to my Pinterest page (link is on the sidebar) you can see them.



and

via pinterest sorry no link

Not long to go now.
In the meantime, I will be cooking up a storm, doing some frenzied wrapping and sitting back sipping my homemade limoncello.
That is a whole other blog post.

Hope you and yours enjoy the festive season.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Deb hope you are well and I love catching up with your posts here in blogland....please visit my blog as I've awarded you the Sunshine Award....hope you have a great week xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Instagram is a bit of a trap, way too easy to hang out over there. I have to get my Christmas tree shot up on the blog, maybe tomorrow. It seems pretty quiet around the blogging traps, doesn't it? I'd like to hear about the limoncello. Yum. Have a wonderful Christmas Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family the loveliest Christmas Deb. I hope it is a happy, fun-filled one for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas Deb and look forward to catching up in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous images - very inspiring:). Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)